Saturday, July 21, 2012

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!


Hey friends! How is your weekend going so far??? As I am sitting in my home blogging, the bells at our local Cathedral are going crazy and are echoing through our cobblestone streets. It is music to my ears! How blessed I am to get to hear this glorious sound everyday!  We have made quite a bit of headway on our home this weekend and I CAN'T wait to show you the finished projects! I have some neat tutorials coming soon! Here is a sneak peak of some of the things I have been working on!





Also, I wanted to share a picture I took this week from the local castle looking down on our village. I just love this view!
Before I sign off to do more projects, I want to give a major, major thank you to Debra from the Bungalow Blog for the sweet feature she did on my blog and home. Thank you so much Debra!!! To see it click here. Be sure to check out all the wonderful projects she has on her blog!

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend and stay tuned for these new projects, and a few other ones too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...