Saturday, March 28, 2015

Minted LOVE


It is that time of year when folks are getting hitched, babies are being born and kiddos are growing up and leaving the nest. Or, if your like me and you have none of those things happening in your life but you drool over gorgeous branding for your business, home decor, stunning invitations and even menu cards for your spring time soiree,  Minted is the most incredible resource for you. Wow, that was a long winded sentence. Anyhow, I am serious you guys... they have it all, for everyone. I have spent the past couple hours crushing over their products and I had to share them with you...It would be an utter crime not to. My eyes are burning from staring at these beautiful images on my computer screen for so long (kidding not kidding).

Minted recently introduced their 2015 Wedding Collection and have added rose gold pressed foil to their invitation line and IT. IS. STUNNING. You can even get foil pressed business cards too! I will be doing that in the VERY near future. 

Check out some of their many shimmering (and non shimmering) treasures!

 They also have a huge selection of party backdrops, fabric, home decor, art and a zillion other things I need... Yes, I said need.

Aren't these Menus awesome?!?!

What do you all think? Are you as crazed over these as I am?
I knew you would love Minted, my friends... And yes, you're welcome. 


5 comments:

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...