Friday, November 11, 2011

The Reveal of My T.V. Stand Make-Over

Buon Giorno fabulous friends! Thanks for bearing with me the next couple days, my blog is "under construction." Today I am finally doing the reveal of our made-over t.v. stand! We desperately needed something to store all our movies and cords for our t.v. and my budget for this item was REALLY small. I wanted something that will look great in our room now, but will also look fantastic in a living area when we move to Germany! Here is what we had before (you can't see it but I have a sad face when I look a this).
ICK! An ugly brown piano bench (which I will transform into nightstands) that exposed all of the cords and was way too small!
I found this unattractive and very dated piece at a thrift shop for $30. It is solid and I could see its potential.
I spray painted it with a fantastic new color by Krylon that is called Pearl Mist and it shimmers beautifully in the light....I love sparkles and shimmer, it makes me giddy!! Here is the end product!

 I adore the intricate woodwork and metal handles.
I then painted he frame white to match the stand.

What pieces do you have that you can update with just a can of spray paint! I would love to see your make-overs! Have a great day!

Linking Up to:
 
  

Pin It

22 comments:

  1. FAB!!! and SO jealous you get to move to Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You rock. I love how you just see the potential in things. It looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bre!! Love you and can't wait to have you and ry over for dinner! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. another gorgeous makeover and again- i love the antlers abve- i am loving all your decor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful makeover!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great makeover! Your room looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. LOVE LOVE LOVE your frame. Visiting from A Girl Creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Everything about this Project - GREAT job ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great transformation!! I'm your newest follower and I would love for you to share this on my little party: http://www.nutmegplace.com/2012/02/show-off-saturday-3.html

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I am heading over to your blog right now! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. wow what a difference! It is beautiful. And it really transforms that space. I just found your blog through Faded charms linky party. Happy to be following.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Job well done guys, quality information.
    tv cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  12. newest follower...your things are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I am thrilled to have you follow!

      Delete
  13. I have perused your article, it is exceptionally enlightening and helpful for me.I respect the profitable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. mau untung banyak tanpa kerja?
    solusinya yaitu zeusbola!
    dengan deposit minimal Rp 50.000 kamu sudah bisa menjadi member kami dan bisa bermain berbagai banyak jenis game dengan 1 user id saja
    ???keuntungannya tidak main main???
    lansung gas untuk daftar ya bosquww

    terdapat beberapa jenis bank lokal yang bisa digunakan bermain di
    zeusbola seperti :






    UNTUK INFORMASI LEBIH LANJUT SILAHKAN HUBUNGI KAMI DI:
    WHATSAPP : +62 822-7710-4607
    FACEBOOK : @zeusbolame
    LINE : zeusbola
    INSTAGRAM : zeusbola.official

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...