Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goodwill and Garage Sale Finds

So, today's shopping extravaganza wasn't as productive as I had planned on.  The yard sales were way over priced and there was nothing that really blew my socks off.  However, at the Goodwill, I did find some awesome large baskets for $4.99 and they still had tags from the store on them. The original prices were much higher so that was a score!  I also found some cute plates for $.99 a piece. At one yard sale I found some brand new, still in the package, stainless steel 6-piece cheese cutter set for $3.00. Now, some of you may be thinking "I don't like yard sales and the Goodwill because it's used stuff."  Keep in mind, every time you go to a restaurant you use used silverware, plates, glasses etc. and, in hotels, you use used linens, beds etc.
Here are the baskets! I am going to use them to store linens, towels, and flowers.
 I also added some tags to label them on my shelves.
Here are the cheese cutters and plates.
 
Happy Goodwill Hunting!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly!!!! Kathy told me to check out your blog and I LOVE it!!!! You have fabulous ideas! Looks like we both have a thing for design...we should get together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...