Friday, September 23, 2011

A Taste of My Posh and Transitional Design

So...as you all know, I have been down in Orange County, madly working on designing a fabulous, contemporary high-rise loft. I even had to extend my stay because two days just wasn't enough! I am so thrilled to show everyone what I have been doing, but won't be showing the "Reveal" for a little bit longer.
I did, however, want to provide a brief glimpse of this project I have been so passionate about. This loft actually happens to be my absolute favorite style of design, and I'm ecstatic to be involved with something with so much flair and personality. The artistic license these clients have given me has allowed my full vision to unfold. It has been an absolute pleasure for me to work on this project.
The "Reveal" will be coming soon!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...