Friday, December 21, 2012

Farmhouse Shutters and Our Updated Living Room

Pin It
 We have been making a ton of changes in our home this last week! I can't wait to show you all the re-reveals! One of the things we got recently were these blue farmhouse shutters!I absolutely love the robin's egg blue color and can't wait to pull more of that color out in other areas of the room! It sure looks lovely with the charcoal and fresh white! You can tell how stoked I am with the over-abundance of exclamation points I have used!


Here is the stunning glass window from my last post! To see more, click here!
I can't wait to show you all the other changes we have been making around the barn! Woo hoo! Our home should be ready for spring at the rate we are going....
Do you find yourself working on random things at the craziest times???

To see more Seasonal decor, click here!


Linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. Looks very warm and inviting! I'd LOVE to have a mantel but my floor plan won't allow it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Natalie! Is there an area you can hand a beautiful shelf and treat it like a mantle for the holidays?

      Delete
  2. Love your beautiful shutters! The whole room looks gorgeous! What an amazing Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! I was so elated when we found them! Thank you, thank you! I hope you had the best Christmas! xo

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...