Thursday, May 16, 2013

Our Ever-Evolving Hall

 As many of you know, nothing stays the same for long (or even a week) in our barn...If I don't change things frequently, I get  bored with it. Because we are working on creating an office armoire in our living room, we moved this storage piece seen above into our striped hall! Having that extra storage between our bedroom, bathroom and dining area really comes in handy!


And here it is all fresh and bright for Spring!


 I painted the frames and shelf in (this will be a shocker) Annie Sloan-Duck Egg Blue, I just can't seem to get enough of that color!




 The Blue in the frames and the colors in the stickers on the vintage luggage, really look great with the giant, vintage map in the adjacent room!


 By the way, aren't these flowers rad?!?! The yellow one kinda looks like a brain...a really sexy, springy brain.

So, what do you think? 
Thank you so much for touring our updated hall, I am so glad you stopped by! Now, I am off to make some iced coffee.. 


Linking up to:
  


Too Much Time On My Hands

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, just like everything you do! Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why thank you Patti!! Your sweet comment means so much to me! I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. It is warm and inviting, and many interesting things to look at,ina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Ina! I do collect a lot of random junk!I hope you are having a spectacular day!

      Delete
  3. Oohh! I love how everything goes together so well, without being matchy. You make it seem so effortless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! That is definitely was trying to do! I collect so much random crap that doesn't go together and I am just trying to make it all work lol!! xoxox

      Delete
  4. I love it! I'm going to follow you, good job!
    The name of your blog is hilarious! I like it too.
    Regards from spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you so much for following! You are so lucky to be in Spain! It must be so lovely and warm... We have had a 7 month long winter here in Germany and I am about ready to catch some rays!! I hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete
  5. Your hall updates are lovely! You have such a great eye for balance and color, this is a gorgeous space :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanya, I really appreciate your thoughtful compliment!! Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  6. …you have a really great taste and there are so many small but beautiful things to find in your decoration!

    Love, Midsommarflicka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your very sweet compliment! I keep finding goodies that I want to use so it keeps getting more and more eclectic! I hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete
  7. What a lovely space you created! So many beautiful and interesting details. I am pinning it and adding you to my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emilia! That means so much to me! By the way you have one of my very favorite names!! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!!

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...