Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rosemary, Blackberry, Camembert Grilled Cheese, Drizzled With Balsamic Glaze


I am ridiculously and madly in LOVE with grilled cheese...who isn't...really?? There is something about buttery toast melted, cheese and flavorful toppings that make for a delectable combo. There are tons of yummy and unique grilled cheese recipes out there and I thought I would make a recipe of my own! This is so easy and works great as a main course or as an appetizer. 
and be prepared for yumminess!!


For the homemade balsamic glaze (heaven in your mouth) recipe...click the picture below! 

I enjoy it lightly sprinkled with salt! Much like in design, when it comes to food, I like a good blend of colors and textures that hit all five senses. This recipe is salty, sweet, tangy, creamy and crunchy!

 Buon Appetito!


Linking Up To:


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you try it! hope you are well!

      Delete
  2. Molly, these look so "sweet and savory" delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm they are so yummy! Let me know if you give them a shot! They are pretty darn delectable! xo

      Delete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blackberries on top of the camembert! They're like gleaming opals of juicy sweetness! Oh my NOM! Also, I’d like to invite you to come link up with me at my link party! I’d love it if you could stop by & link up some of your recipes! Here's the link: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tasty-tuesdays-14-plus-16-dad-approved-fathers-day-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a couple of months late on commenting here; but, I found this recipe through a search for blackberries and camembert like 10 minutes ago. I immediately went to the kitchen and made a camembert blackberry with rosemary sandwich. It was amazing. I can't wait to try it with the glaze.

    Love your blog. Everything is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kat! That makes my day! Isn't it delectable! Mmmmmm anything with Cheese and balsamic glaze is good in my book ;) I hope you have a blessed day and thank you for your sweet comment! xo

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...