Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY Holiday {Or Anytime} Pedestals {Handmade Giving Series}


Are you all getting in the Christmas spirit yet??? I am so thrilled for this holiday season, happiness is beaming out of my ears! Anyhow, today I am doing a tutorial over at the incredible blog, Le Famille, for Alicia's Handmade Giving Series. If you haven't had a chance to see all the gift tutorials done by these incredibly talented women below, click on over to Le Famille to check them out and be inspired! Alicia is an absolute sweetheart and has a gorgeous and inspiring blog that I just adore. 
Today I am showing you all how to make these fabulous, eclectic and totally customizable cake, organizational and decorational pedestals. They make the perfect gift for anyone and everyone.

You will just have to head over to Le Famille and see why they are great for everyone and all the zillions of ways to use them.

Let's get gifting, friends!


If you haven't seen our Barn Holiday Tour yet, click the image below to cheek it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...